PDA

View Full Version : irregular beats

richard sharp
14-01-07, 11:20
i felt some irregular beats of my heart when i got in bed last night. when i checked my pulse it was doing a stop/start dance, have you felt this when having these symptoms?

cazza
14-01-07, 11:24
Hi Richard
Yes i have this all the time Just had a 24 hour tape done which had loads on they dont know what causes them can be stress and anxiety indigestion but they cant hurt you frightens the life out of me though carol

jodie
14-01-07, 15:12
hi richard

i get this every day to they are worse when i have a meal or go to bed ,i also have had tests done any they sead all was ok .
try not to think about them to much as this can make them much worse .

jodiex

lin
16-01-07, 12:51
Hi Richard

I get this every day have done for 6yrs now, over the last few days i've had them bad mainly in the evening when i'm resting. Try not to focus on them to much i used to and it got me depressed but now i don't worry about them so much. Worry can cause them and they are common with anxiety.

linda x

cazza
16-01-07, 16:40
Hi LInda
Nice to hear from someone that gets them every day too!
How did you come to terms with them any tips much appreciated
carol x

Hexia
16-01-07, 20:44
I get these quite a lot too, and they are the worst symptom that is still left for me.
When they do come on, I can't help but focus on them some, but I still try just to go about my business and eventually they stop.
You once directed me to the Resonance-site, and if I get the skipped beats at night and worry keeps me awake, I go there and read for reasurance.

"You can't yell loud enough to make me shut up."

ladybird
16-01-07, 21:51
The cause of what is called heart dysarrythmia - which is what you describe - is likely to be a magnesium defiiciency. Take supplements of elemental magnesium of 150 mg twice daily. Choose magnesium glycinate if you can get it. - if not choose a chelated magnesium. Your problem will subside in a few days. Believe me I know. I've been there.

lin
17-01-07, 13:19
Hi Carol

I just learned to cope with them the best way i can. When i do get them i tend to make myself busy for a while until they go which is not very long.

linda x