PDA

View Full Version : Is this IBS?

steph25
08-02-15, 17:04
I have suffered with stomach aches for my whole life but these last few months I have had an almost constant one that is just not going away.

Years ago when I had stomach aches I went to the doctors and they just said IBS. For the past few months I have had a dull stomach ache basically everyday and it's just not going.

Another thing which I have noticed is that when I'm out and about like on a night out with my boyfriend, I don't notice it but when I'm home I do notice it, like I've noticed it all day today. Could this be my brain playing tricks on me or could it still be my IBS?

I'm 26 and I do suffer with health anxiety and obviously thinking this is cancer because it's not going and I'm not really sure what to do.

misslove
08-02-15, 19:50
I used to get really sick to my stomach out in public, then feel better ay home. Hell it still happens just not as much. Broke it down to pure anxiety. I'd feel anxious about throwing up cause I felt so bad, which in turn made it worse. It was a circle of neverending torture. I started taking Ltheanine and that helped me work through my anxiety. Hope this helps.