PDA

View Full Version : fed up one thing after another

nicolag84
08-02-15, 18:40
Am goin though alot atm and not off here atm .start of it all i found a lump in my boob so am off to the breast cilnc on Friday .i woke up this morning with my chest hurtin and abit of a cough.sorry if this is tmi but had sex at ten this morning not had sex for about 3 weeks now but about 3 0 clock i went to the toilet and had a lot of discharge abd now it looks like am bleedin but not red its like a yellow brown but very light and freckin out atm .i do have cysts on my cervix but iv never bleed after sex befor .i had a smear 1 month again and that was fine but iv not had a period for 2 months but iv put that down to my meds .please if u can help please do so am worried sick sorry for the tmi .

---------- Post added at 18:40 ---------- Previous post was at 18:06 ----------

Am lossin red blood now .

wnsos
08-02-15, 20:59
Are you seeing anyone about your anxiety?

nicolag84
08-02-15, 21:13
Yea am havin cbt

nicolag84
09-02-15, 15:25
Anyone else help me please

Mrschurchill
09-02-15, 15:34
You need to calm down honey. Calm down and take some deep breaths.

Have you seen a doctor?

swgrl09
09-02-15, 15:39
You are already worked up about the breast lump (normal reaction to something like that!) so I am guessing that is why this is scaring you even more. Honestly if it doesn't happen that often, I wouldn't be worried but it is good to talk to your doctor anyway. The blood (light brownish, not really bright but is sometimes more red) happens to me once in a while if I haven't had sex in some time. My check-ups have all been fine.

nicolag84
09-02-15, 16:14
Thank you to both of u .am tryin not to get worked up but tjats not happening.i can stop cryin thinkin iv got cancer .i no iv got alot goin on but cant help gettin up set over it all .am still bleedin but not much only there when I wipe .i only had my smear end of December and that come bk ok but iv red things can change or it could be something else goin on down there .when i had my smear they told me i had cysts on my cervix and it was abit red but looked ok so am worried sick sorry to go on .am tryin to see the doctor tomzs but she not very helpful when ot cos to me she puts every thing down to ha and am to young for cancer no am not iv seen loads off ppl younger than me havin it and diein from it .

wnsos
09-02-15, 17:03
You need to need the CBT tools you're being given. If the dr says you don't have cancer, you don't. Deal with HA and try to find a doctor that will listen to your worries as well as help you with the actual issue.

nicolag84
09-02-15, 17:06
Wish it was that easy and am tryin to sort my ha but when am gettin things like lumps and bleedin it makes it 100%harder.if i did not have ha i think i be the same like another person in my shoes would .

wnsos
09-02-15, 17:10
It's not easy. It's anything but easy. I don't come at this from a place where I've never been there crying my eyes out 24/7, convinced I have cancer. I've been there as well. I had lumps too, I had strange stool, I had pains that were inexplicable. You're not alone, but you do need to combat your anxiety. It took them 4 months to get my CBT up and running so I've pretty much done this alone with the help of people here. It's up to you to make the decision on whether you want to keep feeling like shit every day or try not to waste time worrying. Maybe the dr can give you medication to help? I dunno but please don't assume I haven't been in your shoes thanks.

To add to this, even if you did have something physical, you do still have the anxiety, so. But you don't and you need to tell yourself you know what f*ck it, this isn't going to beat me.

nicolag84
09-02-15, 17:21
I understand everyone on here have bin in my shoes and am sorry if u think i was bein funny am just so upset .iv bin doin really well but since i for the lump and now the bleedin am bk here again .i feel so alone xant talk to friends cos i think they r fed up of me goin o about bein ill and now my hubby and i are not talkin cos he said i dont help myself at times .feel so alone and sometimes think i be better off not here ���������