PDA

View Full Version : I've had it all

Sickofitall
08-02-15, 18:52
From hiv to cancer...to most recent blood clots (which I do have a superficial phlbitis in my arm)....I stay worried constantly that these aches in my legs are blood clots....or what's this knot under my arm???is that a lymph node???? Well that's probably hiv!!! (I only get aids when I'm feeling promiscuous and "hook up" but I haven't did that in a long time....committed relationship and all). I've thought I've had breast cancer. I've thought I've had a close encounter w Ebola. Why am I like this???? I hate that I'm like this. As of current I can't even work without thinking About a blood clot in my lungs from the knot in my arm (which I got from an IV from being in the hospital dealing w chest pains). My dad swears I do this when I'm miserable or if I get pressure put on me. He's probably right. So.....hi.... My names sickofitall and im crazy as a loon! Nice to meet you.

venusbluejeans
08-02-15, 18:58
Hiya Sickofitall and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: