PDA

View Full Version : Neurology appt on Wednesday

DaisyP
09-02-15, 22:28
So on Wednesday I have a neurology appt for my weird symptoms. It's actually for migraines ive been having but because I saw her last year with the same symptoms I am going to mention the fact that they are still there.

I'm really nervous & as a result I cannot concentrate on anything. I'm pretty convinced again it's MS although ive had an MRI (year ago) and I got the all clear im convinced they've missed it or something has developed since.

I am not typically a health anxiety person anymore - I had CBT which helped loads and I'm a student nurse now so a lot of things I don't even worry about. MS is the one and only fear for me. Someone even suggested my symptoms could be a brain tumour which I laughed off.

I don't know what it is about MS. I think because ive had health problems in the past & my Dr didn't believe me (it wasn't anything serious) so I guess I find it hard to trust. Although I see how they work now & I know you should trust them, they know their stuff.

I don't really know why I posted, mainly out of nerves...and just wanting to talk to any other Ms past or present worriers!

X