PDA

View Full Version : help?

JmbTwizz
09-02-15, 23:02
Im 23 and for a while now(maybe 2 weeks) ive had issues urinating(going ore frequently and pooping(constipated)..the second issue is gone but the first one is still here.

Whenever I drink anything it feels like a burning sensation right off the bat and when I urinate like the last bit dribbles out like not a drop or two its a fair bit and i have to manual get it out...and when i masturbate and ejaculate the first shot comes out normal and shoots out... and then everything else kind of just oozes out and is really thick like jelly( didnt do this before the urinating symptoms popped up)theres no blood and my urine isnt cloudy but sometimes when i pee it burns and whenever i drink anything(mostly water these days with 1000 mg of cranberry for the urinating issue) when i know i have to pee is when it starts to hurt and i get a ache in my testicles..which is usually a sign of you've been holding it to long... its got me worried and i dont know whats going on

mnaha
15-02-15, 08:31
I think maybe you are paying too much attention to it.. If it is really hurting and bothering you maybe you can pay your GP a visit and find out what it is.. but doesn't sound to serious to me.. but im not a doctor..so .. maybe get it checked out . I had a bad urinary infection before and it wasn't fun.. got bad chills and high fever and all kinds of weird things happened..