PDA

View Full Version : She has been like a zombie since

d8sconz
10-02-15, 07:20
My wife is undergoing a complete breakdown. We live in Asia and I don't speak the language. She is fearful, depressed, unresponsive. She refuses to see a doctor, not that I could find one who even knew how to address this issue. She hasn't eaten for over a week. In desperation I went and bought some valium to calm her terror. She saw where I left the pack and took 10 tabs (5mg). She has been like a zombie since. I am posting out of desperation. I have no one I can turn to here. There are no dedicated mental health facilities nearby and the ones that do exist have no information in English. I would also worry about the nature of the care available, this being a country where families routinely chain and cage their own who have problems. My wife's family live distant from us and none speak English. I'm stuck and desperate. I don't even know what more to say. I guess I'm just hoping that this will lead somewhere. My apologies if this post is inappropriate.

venusbluejeans
10-02-15, 07:26
Hiya d8sconz and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: