PDA

View Full Version : heart worries :(

flutterbuy
10-02-15, 15:03
doctors look at you like your crazy when you walk in the room a look like you again, what now? i once asked my gp a question who gave me a lecture about needing to sort my anxiety out, ''ok so now i have health anxiety im immune to all illnesses and dying'' she said well no, so i said so how the hell do i tell the difference between anxiety pain and real pain when you have even said yourself anxiety can perfectly mimic symptoms, when do i come in and when do i ignore, well sh...e couldn't answer me properly at all.. this is so hard :( iv been having a lot of chest pains particularly on the left hand side and along with that left arm pain and left sided upper back pain, especially all of today and now my heart feels like its doing little flip flops and i have a lump in my throat, it also feels like I can feel my heart beat in my throat, iv been to the hospital and gp so much recently i don't want to go again if its anxiety but how the hell do i tell?? paracetamol helps the pain a little but its till there, how do i know this is anxiety or not?? :( im fed up of this sh*t! :weep: xx

telbanham
10-02-15, 15:10
I promise you the lump in your thought feeling and heartbeat in throat is anxiety! I've had this many times and I too feared the worst. This really is a very common typical symptom of anxiety.

flutterbuy
10-02-15, 15:14
thank you so much sweet I really appreciate your reply :) xx

telbanham
10-02-15, 15:16
No problem :) Honestly, I've had that and been worried many many times.

flutterbuy
10-02-15, 15:53
It's so hard not to worry isn't it especially with chest and upper back pain not to.mention left arm pain xx

telbanham
10-02-15, 16:04
Yeah they can all be affected by your mind. Its amazing what your mind can do. My worry is at its peak at the moment with health worries too as part of anther thread. Keep strong and try not to worry or google

flutterbuy
10-02-15, 20:00
yeo deffo anxiety can cause 100s of symptoms its truly amazing what your mind can do!! its horrible isn't it and so hard to push through the worries :( keep your head up and keep fighting! xx