PDA

View Full Version : Is it Just Anxiety or other problems? (semi long post)

JackWolf
10-02-15, 17:00
So for about the past few weeks I have been having really anxiety and or health problems. I have been on Paxil for about 8 months, varying between 10 and 20mg. I have recently dropped back to 10mg last tuesday after my doc said i could since I was still experiencing panic attacks and severe anxiety on 20mg. So from dropping from 20 to 10 i was going through withdrawal symptoms i'm guessing. Body aches and joint pain all over, panic attacks and anxiety coming out of no where, headaches, tension in my neck, fatigue, zoning out, and having trouble remembering things, tingling sensations in my fingers, arms, and legs, , indigestion and gas pretty much all day, or every time I eat something, random ear pressure and some food allergies (i think) to food that I'm use to eating with no problem.

I have been looking up things (which i know is kinda dumb when suffering from health anxiety) and I have found multiple things that match almost every symptom. Mostly just 3. Candida overgrowth, Paxil Withdrawl, and Thyroid problem. I do have a hyper thyroid problem that I am on medicine for at about 112mg a day. So Im not sure its that although I know it can change at times. I did use to eat a lot of starches, high in wheat, dairy, carbohydrates and sugary types of foods in the past and was on a few antibiotics also for a infected tooth back in May so I don't know if it could be Candida Overgrowth (which I just found out about today).

It just hard when your going through a bunch of symptoms in your body your not use to and a doctor that doesn't really help and you just kinda find multiple disorders that all have the same exact symptoms your experiencing. Also I have been eating a healthy diet of salads, some fruits, fruit and veggie smoothies, started drinking lemon water in the morning, cut out caffeine, don't smoke or drink anymore, and get a decent amount of cardio each day from walking, or dancing, or just doing something that works up a sweat. Even with these changes I'm still getting symptoms.

Has anyone had any of these happen to them from anxiety and i'm just being crazy and worrying too much, or could it be something else?