PDA

View Full Version : why won't these chest pains go away???

JR
02-09-04, 16:08
Hello Everyone,

I haven't posted for a while but I have been without a computer for sometime. I've had anxiety for over a year now, and it has gotten alot better since I was in my worst time. However, these chest pains always come and go, while most of my other symptoms have gone away. I had all the tests done ecg, x ray and blood. Is this something I'm never going to get rid of? Also, I see these floaters\spots sometimes when i look at a bright white surface or the sky. does anyone ever get those symptoms? I hope everyone is doing well, this site helped me out alot when i was in reallly rough shape. Thanks for everything

Meg
02-09-04, 17:25
Hi JR ,

Good to hear from you and glad you're doing better.

For chest pain which is most likley to be muscular in origin swimming and massage are both good . Linking both hands and stretching out in as many different ways as possible also helps . Also behind you and pull down to bring those shoulders down

Look in a mirror and if you have shoulders up by your ears in a Yogi bear style go for a massage in the very bear future . Its tiring on the chest muscles to keep that up .

Meg

Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind.
If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained.
Robert Albert Bloch

sal
02-09-04, 19:54
Hi JR

Good to hear from you and see how well you are doing. Well done you.

The chest pains will go away and wont last forever.

I on many occasions when looking at white surface feel the spots in my eyes, it feels really weird and sometimes i imagine it as looking at a fuzzy tv. Not sure what causes it but i know loads of people who have had this happen to them.

Take care.

Love Sal xxxxx