PDA

View Full Version : any1 here using vitamin supplements

SAM21
14-01-07, 16:56
i read on the site below that low levels of important minerals: potassium, calcium, magnesium, chromium, boron, iodine, and zinc can contribute to anxiety.

http://www.healthrecovery.com/HRC_2006/Depression_06/D_Hide_In_Closet.htm

was wondering if anyone takes vitamins & minerals...?

and does anyone know whether anaemia is linked to anxiety...i mean can low iron levels cause anxiety?

sam

debstar
14-01-07, 22:08
Hi Sam,

I take Vitamin B complex that helps with anxiety and stress.

I found this to be really good.

I'm not a doctor but I don't think anaemia is linked to anxiety. You may just need to take some iron tablets.

Deb

maya
15-01-07, 01:37
I also take B complex and find it helpful.

feels_like_home
15-01-07, 21:22
Hi Sam,
I take New Green vitamins (has everything in it) and Omega 3 joy (fish oils). I find that this has helped a lot.
Hope this helps.
Michelle

feels_like_home
15-01-07, 21:26
Hi Sam,
I take New Green vitamins (has everything in it) and Omega 3 joy (fish oils). I find that this has helped a lot.
Hope this helps.
Michelle

SAM21
16-01-07, 13:44
im already taking iron tablets as after having a baby ive bcom very anaemic..but im gonna try the OMEGA3 n Vitamin B...

thank you

sam

kilvosa
16-01-07, 14:37
Hi Sam
I have just started taking a tonic only because im so tired al the time that has vitamins in too also take omega 3 oils and evening primrose too.
Take care Annexx

tam
16-01-07, 14:53
HI SAM I TAKE VITAMIN B COMPLEX AND EVENING PRIMROSE,I DO FEEL BETTER TAKING THEM,THEY DO HELP.TC TRACY

KILVOSA CAN I ASK WHAT TONIC AND DO YOU NOT FEEL AS TIRED,AS I AM TIRED ALL THE TIME JUST CURIOUS.