PDA

View Full Version : Awaiting annual blood work results

thehypochondriac
11-02-15, 03:31
I had my annual blood work done today and I am already freaking out, worrying that I'm going to get bad news. My blood work has always been good except I was one point low on CO2 last year, which has scared me for 12 months. Doc said nothing to worry about, but we all know how that goes!
It is so tiring and debilitating having health anxiety. I wish I could feel a normal body sensation and believe it's normal.

Frankie123
11-02-15, 09:29
The worst times for health anxiety sufferers is waiting for results of any kind. I like you have annual blood tests and scans and I hate the time when I have to go through this. Hopefully all your results will be okay and you can put it behind you for another year.

thehypochondriac
12-02-15, 02:39
Thanks for your reply. I'm on pins and needles right now but I have no real reason to think anything is wrong, other than bring crazy from HA!!!

swgrl09
12-02-15, 02:40
I empathize with you. My annual physical is coming up in a couple weeks and it's already making me on edge. Tests always freak me out ... usually my MD gets the results within a couple days, but those days are painful.

thehypochondriac
12-02-15, 03:29
Definitely! I'm just lying in bed, stomach in knots. My health anxiety has gotten so much worse since I've had a child. All I can think is how I don't want to leave her.