PDA

View Full Version : throat/mouth tastes ?

LilysMummy
11-02-15, 23:04
I have a horrible taste in the back of my throat, and sometimes when I'm anxious I get a sweet taste in my mouth which I have now. I haven't eaten anything to start this this taste but it's making me panic.. anybody else have tastes in there mouth/ throat?

kdf123
12-02-15, 07:13
I have a bad taste in my mouth when im going through anxious times my Dr says it's down to acid and ibs

Ange1
12-02-15, 23:52
I get it too. As mentioned stomach acid can be to blame also when you are anxious you tend to breath more with your mouth open ( without realising) and faster which can affect the production of saliva etc. a mouth wash or cleaning the tongue can help but it settles when the anxiety is less x

pfo80
20-09-18, 23:25
I've had this for a while now. Sweet taste. Dr says I'm not diabetic. Many tests done all fine. I just don't think its normal or can be the result of just anxiety and stress. This is a rather new symptom.

Dissolved girl
28-05-20, 18:08
Hey. Just wanted to say you aren't alone. I have a bad taste in the back of my mouth/throat. It is also making me anxious, in fact every time i taste it i get anxiety. I have had it off and on all my life. I have read that anxiety can make you sensitive to smells which i have definitely noticed