PDA

View Full Version : Tightness in chest again

leanne1980
14-01-07, 18:25
hi guys

just another question, just lately the very tops of my boobs have been sore like almost on my chest, not all the time just now and again, does any1 else have this, i do notice it more when im stressing. im not really worried but curious.

leanne xxx

i just wanna feel normal

russ
14-01-07, 20:49
Hi Leanne,

I get chest pains. It seems many anxiety suffers get a range of chest pains. I've been told mine is a mixture of anxiety and inflammation which could have been caused by something physical and is taking a while to repair.

It is always worth getting any pains checked out, but if you are young and fit it isn't likely to be anything serious. So far all my tests are clear, I don't smoke, drink or do drugs, no family health issues and i'm not overweight and am only 27. Despite knowing these things I still get worried, but I'm now trying to tackle the anxiety and am due back at the docs Friday.

I often wonder if costochondritus (the inflammation in the chest) is misdiagnosed in some people? When the docs press my chest it hurts like mad! I've had it for 4 months, I'm hoping it clears soon!

Take care,