View Full Version : strange tight stomach

honeyp1e
12-02-15, 15:48
Past 2days ive had a weird unease stomach feeling not like squeezing tight but tightish more just unease feeling and waiting for something to happen... Dont no WHY ive got this and had a migraine now for 8days straight :( but can cope with that its this belly feeling i hate.... Not to bad at home but soon as i took kids to school it went worse when i was at the school...
Dont no if its cos my period is late (by a week a NOT pregnant) also went docs yest who confirmed am not pregnant which i knew anyway he says the usual STRESS is why my period is late etc...... Aaaarrrgggg just wanna scream

honeyp1e
26-02-15, 17:22
Anyone ??

Toby2000
26-02-15, 19:51
Hi! I understand how you're feeling because I am a severe hypochondriac myself.

Sounds a lot like anxiety to me. Anxiety is the main culprit of symptoms in hypochondriacs.

Stress is even delaying your period, so you know it's definitely getting to you.

If you're worried, see a doctor. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with you, I'm just saying that it will definitely give you the peace of mind!

I don't think there's anything wrong, but I don't want to influence your decisions in any way.

POSITIVE THOUGHTS!!

Good luck
Toby