PDA

View Full Version : Free online mindfulness course!

jwachs
12-02-15, 22:57
Hey everybody! I'm inviting people to participate in a free online mindfulness meditation course as part of a study. It involves taking part in a 2-week online program to learn mindfulness practice in the form of a short daily meditation and small everyday applications, with questionnaires at the beginning and at the end of the 2 weeks. However, participation is completely non-committal and you can opt out at any point!

This practice has been shown to be effective in reducing stress and anxiety and increase confidence and concentration and it's a perfect thing to learn for the new year! Also, you'll be entered into a £50 prize draw. If you're interested contact me on here!

Many many thanks! :smile:

nomorepanic
12-02-15, 23:14
Can you give us more details about who is doing this, their qualifications, reputation etc please.

MyNameIsTerry
14-02-15, 21:45
Bumping as the OP has been back on since.

JMA
16-02-15, 20:28
Also, you'll be entered into a £50 prize draw.

Erm....

MyNameIsTerry
23-02-15, 06:48
Bumping to see if the OP is willing to answer so people can understand its not dodgy (or maybe it is, never heard of a 2 week course before given the gold standard of MBSR & MBCT are 8 weeks).

JMA
25-02-15, 12:38
Bumping to see if the OP is willing to answer so people can understand its not dodgy (or maybe it is, never heard of a 2 week course before given the gold standard of MBSR & MBCT are 8 weeks).

I think the OP's deafening silence might provide some answers.

nomorepanic
05-03-15, 13:19
The OP has not been back on the forum since he posted this now.

MyNameIsTerry
06-03-15, 08:03
I think the OP's deafening silence might provide some answers.

Part of me was hoping when he logged back on the next day he was going to add "free Parker pen just for enquiring!". :whistles::roflmao: