PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone, so glad to have found you!

NixieNoo
13-02-15, 07:48
Hi All,

I am so happy to have found this site and all of you, I am not alone which is so comforting. I have been through a rollercoaster these past 4 weeks, starting off with my first full blown panic attack while driving, to ending up in casualty. Two weeks that followed I was in hospital and was seeing a psychiatrist & psychologist and was told I had burnout, was diagnosed with GAD and moderate depression and prescribed first 5mg Cipralex (Escitalopram), then went to 10mg 4 days later and today and on 2weeks of 15mg Cipralex. I'm not 100%, its been a rough ride getting used to the meds (also on 2.5mg indapamide for high blood pressure).

But anyways, would love to connect with others here that are going through the same as me for encouragement and support.

One day at a time ...

:winks:

venusbluejeans
13-02-15, 07:53
Hiya NixieNoo and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

NixieNoo
13-02-15, 08:10
Thank you so much venusbluejeans

I will definitely be on this site for a while, some great posts and articles that I will keep close with me. And to make some friends along the way too! :)

xx