PDA

View Full Version : Hello - I just arrived

ECR
14-01-07, 22:11
Hi everyone,

First time on here and first time joining an online community! Very excited. And hopefully will help keep me sane.

I'm a 35 year old Canadian musician (though London's been my home fr nearly 20 years). I was suffering anxiety attacks when I came over and - partly by not travelling on tubes or trains or airplanes - I managed to put a stop to them about 14 years ago. Last year I made a big breakthrough and started travelling on tubes and made 2 flights!!! I suffer mainly from health anxiety which can become hypochondria sometimes. As with many anxiety sufferers, I am also very strong and sorted in other areas. We're all three dimensional after all!

Hope to give and recieve help, reassurance love and crazyness ;)

So again, hello!

x ECR

honeybee3939
14-01-07, 22:22
Hi ECR

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here.

WELL DONE on the achievements you have made ECR, :D
Im sure you will get lots of great advice here to help furthur your recovery.

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

clickaway
14-01-07, 22:38
Welcome aboard ECR!

Great news about the breakthrough - two forms of transport that can seem quite scary for even 'normal' people.

Keep progressing!

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

manmoor
14-01-07, 22:59
Hi ECR,

A big warm welcome to you.

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

trac67
15-01-07, 00:38
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

weepinky
15-01-07, 11:13
Hey ECR, a warm welcome to you, you will find everyone very helpful and supportive here.

Take Care:D

Pinky

sandlin
15-01-07, 18:53
Welcome ecr

This is a great place for info and to chat and meet new friends

Linda xx

jo61
15-01-07, 18:56
You'll get loads of support and friendship here.

Love Jo

nomorepanic
15-01-07, 19:12
Hi ECR

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

kittykat
16-01-07, 09:50
Hi there ECR,

Welcome to the site , you'll get some great advice here.

Take care

shirley xx

'' I am an optimist, but I'm an optimist who carries a raincoat. '' - Harold Wilson

Dan21
16-01-07, 15:25
Hey Chris,

This place is a Godsend, and the PM you sent me goes to show that I'm sure you will fit right in!

regards

Dan

-----------------------------
I want to go up to my anxiety, smile, put my arm around it and say to it caringly, 'Hey! How are you? How's your day been?'

Then, just as its about to answer me, I wanna throw a sack over it and give it a hiding within an inch of its life.

That would be nice.

tommythomson
16-01-07, 16:07
Hi ECR

Welcome to the site and i hope that you are well.
You will find alot of good people here.

T

chucklehound
16-01-07, 16:39
Welcome to NMP

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

Lindalou64
16-01-07, 18:35
WELCOME ECR
SEEMS LIKE YOUR DOING PRETTY GOOD FLYIN AGAIN.THATS GREAT I WISH YA THE BEST............LINDA[8D]

tnt808
16-01-07, 18:39
Welcome to the forum!

"Be The Change You Want To See In The World"...

Take Care of You,

Tina

fisher
16-01-07, 18:41
hi ecr my names joanne, it was lovely to here from you, i have suffered from anxiety for 4yrs due to a bad relationship, i do think i have suffered from it all my life though, mine basically is due to health anxiety thinking i have got things wrong with me all the time, i am a hypocondriac but saying that i hate going the doctors or having anything medical done to myself, its funny though because i work in a hospital on a ward, anyway great to here from you, take c x

ECR
20-01-07, 12:32
Thank you all for the warm welcome. Big smile on my face!

ECR