PDA

View Full Version : Spots,light dapples in vision

Frog song
13-02-15, 10:17
does anyone else get lots of spots and black flecks n your sight? They're more solid than floaters which I'm used to. Also I'm getting odd little silvery sparks in my sight and keep seeing what looks like dappled light patches in my peripheral vision.

I have a chronic parathyroid disorder and no thyroid but my bloods are all fine currently. I had a brain MRI nearly a year ago which was clear other than evidence of migraine activity. I've had a 24 hour blood pressure monitor on which came back great. I've had my eyes checked too - all clear.

Is this a weird anxiety thing or potential chronic fatigue syndrome or something? I'm beginning to worry a brain tumour has grown in the space of a year. Or that I have breast cancer or similar that hasn't been found and has now spread to my brain.

I also get dizzy and pretty much have insomnia too. Could it be that I'm just overtired? I freak out about strokes too, or aneurysms but the docs don't seem too concerned. Gah. Just would like to find a cause as they make me anxious.

Thanks.

LittleLostGirl
15-11-15, 02:33
This was posted a while ago but I'm just wondering how your getting along? I seem to be suffering some of the same problems and it's driving me absolutely crazy! I feel as though I'll never get through this!