PDA

View Full Version : worried

tricia56
13-02-15, 14:24
hi this might sound stupid to u but I got in the bath about ahour ago I was feeling quite anxiouse before I got in but as I got in it all of a sudden my arms and legs felt weak and my skin on my legs and arms went very blotchy I did feel cold before I got it but now im worried as it why that happened and my arm sstill feel abit weak and really anxiouse now don't know if I should go and see my gp asp

NoPoet
13-02-15, 14:59
Hi, weakness in the limbs, along with shakiness and elevated heart rate are side effects of adrenaline. Adrenaline is produced in response to intrusive, anxious thoughts - even the ones you can't hear, but your subconscious has picked up on.

Anxiety can also cause weird symptoms such as blotchy skin, prickly heat and so on.

Remember the first rule of anxiety: the weirder the symptom, the more likely it's caused by anxiety.

tricia56
13-02-15, 15:11
thk you poet it just scared me and thought it was something wrong seriously wrong.

SarahH
13-02-15, 17:28
Hotbaths make me anxious and dizzy . I believe they can raise your heart rate.

sarah

Ange1
14-02-15, 00:24
Me too,I nearly always have to lay down after because I go all wobbly. I'm a shower girl these days �� x