PDA

View Full Version : Had enough

elik
13-02-15, 22:30
It's been five weeks since I broke up with my now ex. I truly feel horrific. I don't understand anything I have had hardly any closure and I am 100% head over heels in love with him. I feel completely rejected and completely worthless. I have my ups and downs and I know everyone advice is that it will get better org time and focus on yourself. I don't care for this anymore, nothing is anything without him,. He is all I think about and I am truly powerless. Everyday is the same - hell. It hasn't got easier, it's got worse as I feel him becoming further and further away. I have no motivation to get up and do anything no matter how positive it may be as he is not the end result. I know you are who defines your own happiness which is true, but I have never been as happy as I was with him. How am I meant to pretend it's fine and just move on. I respect his decision and want him to be happy but I feel completely dead inside and I cant simply just let go of something that every instinct within me is telling me not to, it doesn't feel right.

Ange1
14-02-15, 00:39
You are going through a grieving process and it's a horrible feeling. I won't say it will get better because you already know it will it's just so difficult to deal with right now. Don't force yourself to pretend it all ok allow yourself to grieve the loss of your relationship and bit by bit you will feel a change. Nothing anyone can say at this stage will make you feel better other than to offer Love and hugs :hugs: xx