PDA

View Full Version : Terrified I have testicular cancer

WorriedTeen221
14-02-15, 17:49
So I am 19 and I masturbate a lot. Lately I noticed my left testicle gets really tight during masturbation and the orgasm is really intense and it feels uncomfortable. My scrotum gets tight and the testicle feels tight too. it feels a bit bigger than the right one and has a dull ache around that area. I am terrified :(

telbanham
14-02-15, 23:48
Honestly if there isn't a hard lump I wouldn't worry! Those are not cancer symptoms. Speak to your doctor he'll have a feel around and reassure you. Don't worry at all. You could just have an infection

WorriedTeen221
15-02-15, 04:14
Honestly if there isn't a hard lump I wouldn't worry! Those are not cancer symptoms. Speak to your doctor he'll have a feel around and reassure you. Don't worry at all. You could just have an infection

Yeah I've felt both and no lumps or bumps, both testicles feel the same, left one feels a bit bigger but its like the bigger one is positioned differently it's weird and there is a dull ache around the left one. Going to keep an eye on it if it changes or doesnt improve in a week ill see a doctor

Always-Worried
15-02-15, 15:42
It's normal during sex or masturbation for the testicles to draw up closer to the body and feel a lot tighter/firmer than they normally do.

Pain or a lump should be checked out (and even then is likely to be nothing at all) but if it's just the symptoms you describe in your first post then it's normal.

WorriedTeen221
15-02-15, 20:00
It's normal during sex or masturbation for the testicles to draw up closer to the body and feel a lot tighter/firmer than they normally do.

Pain or a lump should be checked out (and even then is likely to be nothing at all) but if it's just the symptoms you describe in your first post then it's normal.

It's only started feeling that way recently though. Today I actually noticed my left one with the dull ache it kinda angled a bit. Like say both hang like I I, mine is like / | and it feels like the left is bigger. They both seem to have the same measurements when I feel them and no lumps, just smooth and firm. The skin on my scrotum is also very red on the left side.

Vigilante
15-02-15, 20:10
This one I can speak from experience with, I had this as a major health anxiety in 2002, I have one testicle larger then the other (much larger) and I had dull pain around my lower back and groin pain, I was told by many different GPs I did not have Cancer, I didn't believe them, I ended up forcing my way to not 1 but 3! ultrasound scans. I didn't belive the first or second, on the third one the guy doing the scan actually showed me the images so I could compare one to the other.

Sometimes they feel firm by the way mind did also, do you check them much? if so DONT that is what ends up causing pain, believe me on that. Best place to check is in a hot shower or bath, roll each one between fingers and press lightly, when relaxed they will feel softish with no bumps, other then around the cord which is normal.

By the wya my Brother went on to get Testicular Cancer about 6 years ago, his was like a brick from what he said, the scan picked up the problem straight away and it ended up being the exact same type as Lance Armstrong had, caught in time it had no spread, he had a (falsie) as he calls it, no chemo (had choice) has now finished all followup tests with no return of any cancer.

If in any doubt at all always get checked out by your GP.

WorriedTeen221
15-02-15, 20:34
This one I can speak from experience with, I had this as a major health anxiety in 2002, I have one testicle larger then the other (much larger) and I had dull pain around my lower back and groin pain, I was told by many different GPs I did not have Cancer, I didn't believe them, I ended up forcing my way to not 1 but 3! ultrasound scans. I didn't belive the first or second, on the third one the guy doing the scan actually showed me the images so I could compare one to the other.

Sometimes they feel firm by the way mind did also, do you check them much? if so DONT that is what ends up causing pain, believe me on that. Best place to check is in a hot shower or bath, roll each one between fingers and press lightly, when relaxed they will feel softish with no bumps, other then around the cord which is normal.

By the wya my Brother went on to get Testicular Cancer about 6 years ago, his was like a brick from what he said, the scan picked up the problem straight away and it ended up being the exact same type as Lance Armstrong had, caught in time it had no spread, he had a (falsie) as he calls it, no chemo (had choice) has now finished all followup tests with no return of any cancer.

If in any doubt at all always get checked out by your GP.

Good to hear about your brother. Yeah I checked mine and they feel quite smooth and give a little if I squeeze them, but not like spongy or anything. I'd say like a rubber ball, gives a bit but not hard as a rock or anything. Ejaculation ect is fine. It's the only thing worrying me atm but both feel the same.

Vigilante
15-02-15, 21:01
Thats also the good sign, both feel the same, that would not happen in testicular cancer. Also as others have said during sex or masturbation they will go hard, they are meant to.

Take my advice though and definately do not keep checking as it will lead to pain which will then convince you further something is wrong.