PDA

View Full Version : feeling so fedup and low

gregcool
14-02-15, 20:48
just venting..didnt sleep much last night and today iv been stuck in doors all day in front of the tv...my life feels like im just going through the motions.not feeling any kind of joy or happeness..just sitting around all day waiting for bedtime to come round.everyday like this..just flat and having a bad day..iv been refered by the mental health team to the.phscolagist team.goto wait a couple of weeks for this appt.should be sessions...hope something will soon work for me

theharvestmouse
14-02-15, 21:07
Write off today but tomorrow is a new day, maybe plan to do something, go out for a walk or something. Sometimes listening to the birds cheers me up when I'm feeling low.

Oosh
14-02-15, 21:32
Look on the net and see if there are any walking groups near you. Then try and arrange to go on one any weekend you can. There will be lots of people on these walks who are at a loose end like you. If you can get it going it might be something you will really look forward to.

SarahH
15-02-15, 07:44
Hi Greg. Its a difficult place to be in if you live alone like me. But I have joined a community choir and ceroc dancing. Both of which most people go on their own to. I have made new friends and get out twice a week. I can't dance or sing but I do have a laugh!

Sarah

MyNameIsTerry
15-02-15, 07:59
Is the trigger the poor nights sleep Greg?

It does that to me a fair bit. I had a poor night Friday night and felt my mood slip today

Getting out for a walk helps with this I find getting moving or getting stuck into a task lifts the mood even if it doesn't get rid of any anxiety.

Sitting around is not good when this happens as it can allow too much time for the negative thoughts so try to keep busy and get out for a bit, at the worst it means the day goes a bit quicker mate.

gregcool
15-02-15, 11:24
well i will look for local walking groups,i do go put mostv days into town to the dropin center.but sat -sun thete not open and i just cant be asked to walk into town and just window shop ,so i just stay in all day and night..not sure if theres a trigger,it just seems to be there all the time,the anxiety and on random days its worse than other days...well i needed sleep last night and got it.i hadv11 hrs solid but still wake up anxiious.never seems to be anything to help my mental health.