PDA

View Full Version : Sore Jaw

Estranged
15-02-15, 05:44
Hi Everyone, been sometime since I have posted, been sometime since an Anxiety Attack/Panic Attack.

Of course the wheels are turning here, I am sure this has been asked many times, sorry if it has. Does anyone get a sore Jaw on both sides , for no reason? just sitting here, now focusing on it, comes and goes..

Thanks Everyone.. Take Care All :)

Estranged

beermaestro
15-02-15, 23:29
TMJ Temporomandibular Joint Disorder is very common in people with anxiety and depressive disorders. Like many muscles in our body, we are clenching our jaw muscles without realizing when we are anxious or stressed.

During the past week, I had an episode of jaw pain with one-sided headache. It was pretty much all anxiety and went away when I learned to relax more.

Estranged
19-02-15, 06:42
TMJ Temporomandibular Joint Disorder is very common in people with anxiety and depressive disorders. Like many muscles in our body, we are clenching our jaw muscles without realizing when we are anxious or stressed.

During the past week, I had an episode of jaw pain with one-sided headache. It was pretty much all anxiety and went away when I learned to relax more.

Thanks BM, yes your correct, mine went away as well after a day or two..but never realized I was clenching until you mentioned it, then realized I was...

Thnx

Estranged