PDA

View Full Version : No more help

Bintybewt
15-02-15, 14:13
I have been on this site for a while now and the majority of the time people view my posts but reply or help sometimes it only takes one person to say something that will help someone in need I'm very disappointed in this site !!

swgrl09
15-02-15, 16:22
Sorry you aren't getting the replies you would like ... there is a thread about this here posted by Nic:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6252

It has some good tips about how to get replies to posts.

venusbluejeans
15-02-15, 16:45
Also we have many 'spiders' that crawl the site for the search engines.... when these look at your threads it counts as a thread view... so the thread view count isn't always necessarily members who have looked at your thread.

Cody2015
24-02-15, 10:13
Even if no one replies to my posts, I still feel better for having written it. I also spend a lot if time browsing. It helps me understand that I am not alone. I feel this site us a key to getting support....with or without a response.

MyNameIsTerry
24-02-15, 10:30
Even if no one replies to my posts, I still feel better for having written it. I also spend a lot if time browsing. It helps me understand that I am not alone. I feel this site us a key to getting support....with or without a response.

Yeah, I'm the same. I rarely create threads as I can find what I need from searches and it has always been good to know there are users out there saying the same things. I didn't understand my OCD at all when it started and reading around removed all the bizareness for me.