PDA

View Full Version : Depressed! Need real advise…

ramon9456
15-01-07, 09:21
Had a baby with a young woman I married who is only 21 and I am 36, been together for 3 years, she had cheated before she got pregnant, I forgave her cuz I knew one day she would since her age being so young and all, so fine things happen, we had a break about 2 months ago and she had come back to me recently and said how bad she has messed up and all, I took her back knowing something was wrong, and found out about 6 days later that she was seeing someone. Why would my wife who has a baby cheat me in this way? I also know the baby is mine and just not sure on what the hell to do, I am so lost hurt and devastated by all this. I am mentally depressed. Please someone leave some response....

sabrina_d2d
15-01-07, 12:09
Sit her down to talk. Ask if her if she's unhappy. It's pretty obvious that she is upset about something or unhappy with some part of your relationship. We always find something in our lives to compensate for the parts that aren't good by either replacing or changing things around. If she wants to stay together. Don't use anger. Just be honest and sincere. Have an open ear, heart, and mind. Maybe you can fix this together. Both of you need marriage counseling and the best way is to read “Ten Days to a good Marriage” by Dr. Max Vogt , www.TenDaysToAGoodMarriage.com

tree
15-01-07, 15:37
You have got to talk mate. If shes cheating she is obviusly not happy and if your depressed all the time that should tell you your not either. you both should sit and be honest and straight to each other and see what happens because there is a child to consider. At the end of the day whatever happens you have talked and you can move on from there.