PDA

View Full Version : Hearing and seeing heartbeat

Vigilante
15-02-15, 17:45
Not saying this isnt anxiety by the way it most likely is, but how many of you have had this? can hear my heart thumping even though my pulse rate is around 78-80, can see it thumping in my neck in the mirror, can feel my chest thump and see it there and can take my pulse rate in any place on my skin it seems, even by touching finger tips together.

Id kinda like to tune out of this station thats for sure.

Carnation
15-02-15, 18:21
Yes, it's Anxiety. I've had this in my Head, hand, stomach and chest.
It doesn't normally last long and your have nothing to fear, you are not going to die, it's a symptom of Anxiety.

popejoan
15-02-15, 18:32
I can feel my heart beat everywhere. My feet, my hands, my tongue, my neck everywhere.

Vigilante
15-02-15, 19:04
Awful feeling isnt it, I think it varies in serverity throughout the day, just lately I seem worst at around 12-6/7pm then settle down again as I become tired.

The way my neck was pounding at one point earlier I thought something was going to go bang and burst! I could physically feel it inside my throat also.

I think we are too much in tune with out bodies.

Carnation
15-02-15, 20:02
I felt the same way Vigilante. I thought I was going to combust!
I thought it was my vein pounding, but someone told me that it is the muscle doing that. Loads of us on here have had the same thing, so at least that is reassuring. :)