PDA

View Full Version : Holiday

Robertc160882
15-01-07, 12:25
Hello Everyone,

I haven’t been on here in a long time that is due to the fact that I have been busy making myself better and fixing years of problems suffering from panic attacks etc.

Everyone knows there is no cure (“I believe”) for panic attacks and anxiety what there is are copping mechanisms to help you make the most of your life. I have been on medication for around 9 months now and some days I forget to take it in fact I can go 1 week sometimes without taking it at all so decided to stop. If you can go for a week without them I don’t see the point on continuing with them. So not had meds for over 3 weeks now and feeling great, what I didn’t do was make the mistakes of taking the meds and not fixing underlying problems I tried many things including counselling and a new therapy called understanding your thought process which was great.

One of my biggest fears although I had did it before was flying well in a way I think it was but sometimes I think it was the thought of been in a foreign and everything going wrong. But I managed to put that to one side and spent three weeks in Spain at Christmas and New Year and it was brilliant.

Well things are looking good and I just wanted to share this with everyone and hope you are all well.

Robert

jo61
15-01-07, 13:05
Well done Robert, that's what I call a real success story.

manmoor
15-01-07, 13:14
Wow Robert a big well done to you. Glad things are looking up for you. xx

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

ceecee
15-01-07, 13:51
robert thats great news
i,m really pleased for you!!!!!!
take care
rach x

sandlin
15-01-07, 18:48
wow, thats great news.

Linda xx

honeybee3939
15-01-07, 20:49
Lovely news Robert,

Thankyou for sharing it with us, its always good to read the success storys !

Well done !!!! Be proud of yourself !:D

Love

Andrea
xxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

heths
16-01-07, 16:26
That's great to hear Robert. I'm really pleased for you, [8D] :D

Heather x

Southern_Belle
24-01-07, 18:35
Hi Robert,

So glad things are working out for you and that you were able to go to Spain and have a good time.

Belx

"Our thoughts are our reality"