PDA

View Full Version : Been Very Stupid

Veryworriedson
17-02-15, 01:57
Hi Folks! I wonder if anyone can reassure me etc? Let me set the scene..My Mum is 84 and in a Nursing home for about 10 months, she has dementia ans i visited her on saturday and near the end of my visit she was getting very agitated and in dementia mode nd i was upset so when i left, it was like someone flipped a switch in my brain and i was like"F This, I'm going to the pub" drank 6 pints of strongbow and then went and got a bottle of buckfast wine, went down to a frieds drunk that, i cant mind much and the nxt agin day i was vomiting and had lower back pain and felt for the first time after drinking...Dizzy/Lightheaded and i still feel lightheaded but the lower back pain has subsided somewhat and i was down seeing my mum the day and when i was leaving i spoke to te head nurse and told her what happend to me and i showed where the pain was/is in my lower back and i feared it was my kidneys being deheydrated and she said "That's Muscular" and she pointed where my kidneys were and she said about the dizzying being down to dehydradation and i am also on 40 mg of clitalopram and i was sick again after eating something today and im drinking as much water as i can..

My Anxiety is bad ie "oh no, sm i goijng to die oh no no":weep:

---------- Post added 17-02-15 at 01:51 ---------- Previous post was 16-02-15 at 22:14 ----------

Dizzyness has subsided now and but have sore head and jabbing pains in my lower back and iam drinking milk.

---------- Post added at 01:57 ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 ----------

I also suffer from Depression, Ocd, Generalised anxiety Disorder and Paranoid Personality Disorder.

Veryworriedson
17-02-15, 08:52
Just woke up and choked with the cold, just gets worse.

---------- Post added at 08:52 ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 ----------

Can anyone help me please.

Mindknot
17-02-15, 10:20
Trust the nurse, it probably is muscular, especially if you've been vomiting. Suggest that you drink lots of fluids to clean out your system, by which I mean water mainly! And rest up for a bit, you will feel better soon.

Veryworriedson
17-02-15, 20:45
Thanks for your reply, just slept for 5 hours, now up and drinking more water.

Going to the Dr's on friday, i like to cover all my bases being the paranoia freak iam.

It was honestly like someone fliciking a switch in my brain that made me decide to go to the pub when i got upset, completely and utter stupid choice i made.

Ive has panic attacs thinking since sat its been my kidneys, my liver, i have a terminal illness etc, my mind has been totall panicking.

What causes this?.

---------- Post added at 19:26 ---------- Previous post was at 18:17 ----------

Lower Back is Agony:weep:

---------- Post added at 20:45 ---------- Previous post was at 19:26 ----------

Is it best to stay in bed with a lower very sore back or to keep mobile??.

izzybizzy
17-02-15, 23:00
Stay in bed and rest your back, have you been leaning down a lot, or lifting things in correctly as this is how you could of pulled your lower back.

Hope you feel better soon

Veryworriedson
17-02-15, 23:49
Stay in bed and rest your back, have you been leaning down a lot, or lifting things in correctly as this is how you could of pulled your lower back.

Hope you feel better soon

Thanks:) Read the rest of my post , think the sore lower back has came from my vomiting(3/4 times hard) and pulled a muscle/Muscle spasm.

Mindknot
18-02-15, 11:45
Rest your back, but don't not move I would say. I've got a similar injury at the mo, but if you sit with it supported properly, it won't hurt too much - try not to slouch. You can also do some gentle stretches as it starts feeling better - http://www.yogajournal.com/pose/child-s-pose/

Be kind to yourself, you are going through a hard time at the mo with your mum, and beating yourself up about choosing to drink is not going to help your emotions. Just rest and let your body recover, all these symptoms have easy explanations, try not to overthink them.

Veryworriedson
18-02-15, 15:41
Thanks for your Kind Supportive Words:).