PDA

View Full Version : citalopram 10 mg

melvin
17-02-15, 14:26
Hi guys
Iv been on citalopram 10 mg for around 2 weeks now my question is can you still get panick attacks while taking this med I thought it was to stop them

mandie
18-02-15, 01:31
Hi

When I first went on citalopram I had a couple of panic attacks in the first few weeks.

After about 4 weeks it settled down and I was ok.

melvin
18-02-15, 05:45
Thank you for the reply

Bintybewt
21-02-15, 21:18
I had a reaction to it did not suite me at all I'm now on fluoxetine it's been great iv ad a few mild attacks headaches n bowel probs but things are goin good give it chance first if u not happy go bk to gp x

Lupo74
23-02-15, 16:36
I tried it last year 10mg over 2 days. I read the instruction sheet and side effects carefully. I took only 2 dozes over 2 days and tbh I felt completely weird :(

Its feeling weird with anxiety and depersonalisation that I'm wanting to get rid of not bring more of it on!

I stopped taking them and felt weird for the next 3 weeks! 2 days after stopping them I went swimming and walked into the pool area with my rucksack which I never do! I always by long habit put the rucksack in the locker !

tbh form what I've heard Citralopram does work well with some People, mostly the depress rather than anxious but it's really meant for depression so it's understandable why it doesn't always work with anxiety sufferers.