PDA

View Full Version : I need Medication/herbal anxiety help???

lozzie02
17-02-15, 19:58
Hi everyone,

My anxiety like everyone else's no doubt comes and goes in waves/good days bad days or for me good weeks bad weeks and then you get the very very bad month (only had two of those in two years luckily).
So at present I am ....ok but can feel myself hanging over the edge so to speak! Has anyone or does anyone use any form of herbal medication or anything that helps them with day to day control of this? I have bought rescue remedy of which has been recommended, I really don't want to go on antidepressants unless I have to. I did that 2 years ago when I was at my lowest but they made me so ill and spaced out.
Does anyone have any advice on what they use or do to manage there anxiety?

AndQuocDrew
17-02-15, 20:54
Depression is terrible. I struggled with depression and have actually been able to enjoy life again. You should try reading the articles and reviews on this website dontforgetaboutyourself.com
They have articles explaining what depression really is and helped me understand the symptoms. The website also provides great reviews on the resources that they used in order to climb out of depression. I personally only read "The Depression Destroyer" and it really helped, but according to their reviews there are many e-books that provide great help in coming back from depression and anxiety.

popejoan
17-02-15, 21:18
Valerian root tablets, magnesium, Vitamin B complex, passionflower tablets, lemon balm tablets. You should do your own research and choose one, they are all helpful. You can also drink chamomile tea.