PDA

View Full Version : Hi

nellymac
15-01-07, 14:40
Just decided to go back on Citalopram today. The anxiety has returned along with the horrible feeling of emptyness. Wish me luck x[B)]

manmoor
15-01-07, 14:55
Good Luck Nelly. xx

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

Robertc160882
15-01-07, 15:07
Oaaahhhh that’s a shame but listen don’t feel bad about it lots a people see this as a major step back but we all have to do with it. Life can throw different things at us all and when it does we need at looking at ways of copping with it.

I have had to go back on meds before at the start of last year and I seen it as a major failure at the time but after time I realised that it was all part of the process. I’m now back of the meds and copping ok but I wouldn’t be down beat if I have to go back on them again.

Well I hope it works out for you and I’m sure everything will be just fine.

Robert

nellymac
15-01-07, 15:40
thanx for ur kind words and support x
im looking forward to feeling happy again.:D

ceecee
15-01-07, 15:47
good luck nelly
you,ll be fine
take care
rach x

yorkylover
15-01-07, 17:15
Hi Nelly good luck pet,hope you feel better soon.I came off citalopram for 3 months but relapsed,Im feeling better now Im on them again.;)

Ellen XX

jo61
15-01-07, 17:22
good luck. sometimes we need that crutch to get us through.

Love Jo xx

honeybee3939
15-01-07, 20:30
Hi Nelly

Welcome to NMP, dont be too disheartened about going back on Citalopram, i also take it also, if a tablet a day helps you get back on track, then that can only be good. Make sure when you come off them in the future you do it slowly over weeks or months, as i have made the mistake before of coming off them too fast and ended up back on them again.

Good luck hun !

Love
Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

bubblygirl
15-01-07, 20:37
Good luck i'm on them too and they've changed my life i feel so much better. Take care Sarah:D

ricochet
15-01-07, 22:04
Hi

and good luck Nelly hope they do the trick for you. I also am starting on them

Richard

trac67
15-01-07, 22:26
Hi,

welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Good luck with the meds.

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

weepinky
16-01-07, 09:24
Hi Nelly

Don't be hard on yourself hun, I've started back on my meds last week after nearly 2 years off them, just think if you had a headache you would take a paracetamol, just like if you have depression we take antidepressants, simple as:D

Onwards and upwards for us all[^]

Take care

Love Pinky

kittykat
16-01-07, 09:59
Hi Nelly,

Just wanted to wish you all the luck, hope you feel better soon, i know my meds have made a huge difference to my whole outlook on life.

Take care

shirley xx

'' I am an optimist, but I'm an optimist who carries a raincoat. '' - Harold Wilson

nellymac
26-01-07, 19:15
Thanx to everyone for your advice. I am feeling much better and I even enjoyed shopping yesterday.

xxxx

kazzie
26-01-07, 22:15
GOOD LUCK

luv kaz x

ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE!!!!!!