PDA

View Full Version : Been A While

Estranged
19-02-15, 06:55
Hi All...Its been awhile since I have actually sat on my PC and Logged in... its usually by my Cell :) but its nice to read others posts.....

I was wondering if anyone else experience's Panic or Anxiety from White Cheddar Popcorn, I know as strange as this may sound, it seems I get the "Feeling" of an Anxiety or Panic Attack coming on...Eg... Sweats, Sick Feeling, Shivering/Shaking etc.... hours after eating this..9 out of 10 times I will experience these feelings after eating a bag of it ( I know I shouldn't but love it)

If you do, could this be from the Ingredients WHEY or Maltodextrin ?

Thanks

Estranged

MyNameIsTerry
19-02-15, 10:26
Hi

I know I've read on Bodybuilding.com's forums of people who lift that also suffer anxiety and some of them were experiencing spikes from whey protein shakes or BCAA supplements. One of the issues discussed was also the spike to glutamate.

I never got to the bottom of the argument as I didn't think it relevant to my situation (I check products out first to ensure no links to anxiety before trying them) but I think it would be worth a read on there as there as there was some very detailed posts.

Estranged
20-02-15, 05:47
Hi

I know I've read on Bodybuilding.com's forums of people who lift that also suffer anxiety and some of them were experiencing spikes from whey protein shakes or BCAA supplements. One of the issues discussed was also the spike to glutamate.

I never got to the bottom of the argument as I didn't think it relevant to my situation (I check products out first to ensure no links to anxiety before trying them) but I think it would be worth a read on there as there was done very detailed posts.

Thanks Terry :)