PDA

View Full Version : The Heart!.

Veryworriedson
20-02-15, 20:41
Was at Dr today about my lower back and Dr Bascically said it was muscular and that i must have sat the wrong way or banged my back....

Now and my paranoia goes even better, i asked him to check my heart with the stephoscope(i told him beacause my dad had heart attacks i was fearing i may get the same) and he asked why! and i said i just wanted to know how it was and he said well it's beating! and that he can just tell the rhythem of the heart by that or something so he was not going to and a bit later in the visit he changed his mind, he checked it and it was fine,still breathing he said! and i said sometimes i get pains here and there in my chest,i really should have said aches and pains and he said "That's your Heart" now thats got me thinking now i have a heart problem!!!.:doh::doh::scared15::scared15:

---------- Post added at 20:41 ---------- Previous post was at 18:30 ----------

And Yes i admit...ive been googling about the heart!.

AlexandriaUK
20-02-15, 21:41
Change your doctor he's a Muppet, if he thought it was your heart he would have done ecg, sent you for echo etc, just saying you had pains that were your heart sounds cruel and sarchastic to me