PDA

View Full Version : lost esa

ladyhawke77
20-02-15, 19:17
hey, i was wondering if anyone can give me some help, i just lost my esa today cause i cant go to medicals cause i suffer from agoraphobia for years and they know this and my doc told them im fine, i havent seen my doc in years and i cant get jsa cause i cant sign on in person so im lost at what to do next

ChrisScotland
20-02-15, 21:46
Hi.I would get someone to go to citizens advice for you, they should be able to help you.

Also, I'm not sure if you can ask if your doctor can visit you at home if you can't make it out of the house, then he can asses you and maybe then help you with your claim.

BikerMatt
20-02-15, 22:45
hey, i was wondering if anyone can give me some help, i just lost my esa today cause i cant go to medicals cause i suffer from agoraphobia for years and they know this and my doc told them im fine, i havent seen my doc in years and i cant get jsa cause i cant sign on in person so im lost at what to do next

Your doctor sounds like a total TO:ohmy::ohmy:ER! Phone citizens advise they should be able to help you:) make sure you get what your owed it's not your fault you suffer from agoraphobia!

ladyhawke77
21-02-15, 00:15
thank you chris and mike my doc is a what you say he is and then some lol and as for my doc coming out to see me i have tried that and unless your dying he dont give a toss, im just at my wits ends and been a single parent its more stressful cause there needing things and i cant buy them it

Annie0904
21-02-15, 17:18
Even with my doctor writing a letter to say that I wouldn't be able to attend meetings etc. I was still told if I didn't go then I wouldn't get any money. I ended up going but cried non stop all the time I was there.

ladyhawke77
21-02-15, 18:15
omg im so sorry to hear that but if i had went i would be the same way as you annie and i refused to put myself through that, its so not fair they way they put you through hell because they can

Annie0904
21-02-15, 19:32
It did work to my advantage as I was in such a state that I was awarded ESA but only for 1 year.

ladyhawke77
21-02-15, 20:15
i have had it for a few years so i was shocked to lose to it but im appealing it and hoping to get it back