PDA

View Full Version : could do with advice plz

tricia56
20-02-15, 20:54
hi could do with some advice from somebody as i woke up this morning and for some reason all of a sudden I felt lost lonely abit down and strait away I thought omg am getting depression and ever since ive been worring myself sick over it, I even wanted to fone my gp surgery up to ask if a doctor could fone me because I was scared incase i was getting depression as im petried of getting that for some reason and i don't know if how I felt today was the anxiety that was making me feel that way or is this the start of depression, I don't feel as if I don't want to be here or anything like that like I said I just felt lost and lonely and kind of abit down if that makes sence, sorry I cant explain it properly just wanted to ask some one thk you

gregcool
21-02-15, 12:35
hi...sorry to hear your having a bad time..but try not to dwell on it and over think things,easy said then done...many people even non mental health sufferes can wake in the morning and experiance some form of depression for no aparent reason...it can last a day or two then just fade...depends what you have going on in your mind ! is there something that you are thinking about thats worrying you...do you suffer with anxiety? because depression can develop from anxiety..i would see how you go over the weekend then visit your GP if you are still having problems on monday