PDA

View Full Version : Taking Deep Breaths...And i'm just sitting down!

Veryworriedson
20-02-15, 21:39
I'm trying not to panic but i will admit i have googled. And i feel the same way when i stand up!.

Any Ideas?!?!

---------- Post added at 21:39 ---------- Previous post was at 21:26 ----------

And i feel that i want to "Bring up" what ive ate and it's not been anything really heavy at all and i dont feel nauseous really, just that i'd feel "comfortable" if i vomited, if that makes any sense?.

AlexandriaUK
20-02-15, 21:44
You sound like your bloated, you say you haven't eaten much but it's about what youv eaten like bread, move about and loosen clothing round stomach and have a glass of pop if you have some

Veryworriedson
20-02-15, 21:54
Will do but all i've ate today some mini type of salad out the shop, 2 bought sandwiches anda small tub of chicken bacon ceaser pasta salad (both of which i put some Heinz flamin cajun sauce on) and that was all ate between about 5:30pm and 8:30pm And that all i had to eat all day, had 2 "95p" bottles of suger free irn bru and 1 big one to drink today

AlexandriaUK
20-02-15, 21:59
Have to say sounds like to much food in too short a time, are you bloated

Veryworriedson
20-02-15, 22:08
What do you mean?? I also FEEL that the food is in my throat feeling and i want to bring it up, i ve had this before with vomiting but without the deep breaths and someone told me it was GERD.

Ange1
21-02-15, 00:54
Could be the Cajun sauce has given you heartburn. Maybe have some warm milk to help settle it down x