PDA

View Full Version : Kidneys? Scared! Can u please help?

Tinker28
21-02-15, 09:33
Hi there, it's 2:23am and I fell asleep in my kids bed but woke up and this first thing that pops in my head is my back pain. I've already been to the doctors he felt my left sided low back pain which he says is where my kidney it, the pain has gone on constant for a little of 3 weeks now. He did do a dip test in my urine and it showed a trace of blood. K that's when I freaked out, he seems rot think kidney stones so he ordered a ultra sound, or he said muscle related. I've pressed on my side a little but and it hurts a lot, it's a dull pain constant but if u press on it it really hurts, I'm worried it's cancer. I can't get that off my mind, you know. Does anyone know what I'm going through or know that maybe infections of the kidney can do this? I can't sleep I'm up with worry, my ultrasound unset till March 3rd. I'm worried when they do the ultrasound they will find cancer, I'm scared with fear. All the what ifs are taking it's toll on me. Please if u can help me in anyway I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!!:weep::hugs:

tdn042090
21-02-15, 10:04
What you are going through is normal. If you have some sort of kidney infection it's going to hurt to the touch. Infections in are bodies are extremely common. I would also look into your muscles in that region. Sleeping on a bad bed or doing extensive bending/lifting could cause back pain feeling awfully similar to kidney pain. And honestly, worst case scenario, if you actually have kidney cancer, the survival rate is higher than most cancers. But you don't have cancer.

Tinker28
21-02-15, 10:26
Thank you!!

---------- Post added at 10:26 ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 ----------

I do sleep on a bad bed, and my posture is horrible.

tdn042090
22-02-15, 09:53
Thank you!!

---------- Post added at 10:26 ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 ----------

I do sleep on a bad bed, and my posture is horrible.

You are welcome and I'm sure its something minor. Anxiety is powerful, we have to learn not to let it get the best of us.:yesyes: