PDA

View Full Version : How can there NOT be something wrong?

Cody2015
22-02-15, 18:47
Ok. For the last week its been rapid heartbeat, trouble breathing, fear of dying, tense muscles, bad headaches, and a knotted stomach. Let's not forget the dizziness chest pain; jaw pain and overall weakness....agorophobia

My doctor says it's all nerves. C'mon...it HAS to be more than "just" nerves. I'm afraid to die, but geez....it would probably be a relief.
I can't take another minute....please talk to me.:mad::wacko:

misslove
23-02-15, 04:16
A lot of us feel that way. Eventually u will accept you are fine. If you still feel poo-ish ask the doc for some blood work to set your mind at ease. Try something to help you relax. Deep breaths or maybe some camomile tea. One day at a time. It's all you can do!

Cody2015
23-02-15, 16:24
I know you're right, but deep down inside those anxiety (trolls) whisper a different tune. Thank you for responding. It's always reassuring to know I'm not alone.

PanchoGoz
23-02-15, 23:44
It's anxiety...you can prove it's anxiety as these symptoms die down when you are relaxed. Although you may never be relaxed during this time, you could try some relaxation exercises or calming meditations which will allow you to get that base level of adrenaline down and watch the symptoms subside. Then you can tell your whispering mind that you have evidence of these symptoms being caused by nerves.

mnaha
06-03-15, 04:52
But there is something wrong and you are dying.. you started dying the fist day you were born.. so its going to happen sooner or later.. so yes you are dying as all of us are.. you just need to relax and enjoy your life what life you have until its over with.. good luck to you and try to relax.