PDA

View Full Version : Convinced

scared24
22-02-15, 22:21
Hi everyone. I'm absolutely convinced I have a brain tumour or I will have a brain hemorrhage or a brain aneurysm. I really need a minimum scan but I know anyone can't just ask for one. What can I do to relax and stop thinking this way??? Please help

---------- Post added at 20:18 ---------- Previous post was at 20:14 ----------

Mri scan. Apologies for stupid phone

---------- Post added at 22:21 ---------- Previous post was at 20:18 ----------

Please someone reply

Tinker28
23-02-15, 01:26
Why do u think u have a brain tumour?

scared24
23-02-15, 04:33
My dad is terminal with brain tumour and I'm convinced I'll get one too.

---------- Post added at 04:33 ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 ----------

Relax it's all been done before?? What do you mean???

Tinker28
23-02-15, 05:43
It's my tag line, it's always on there, it means don't worry it's all been done. I hardy believe that u will get a brain tumour. You will be fine!

Toby2000
23-02-15, 10:35
Only 5% of brain tumors are linked to hereditary causes. Do you have symptoms? If you had loss of balance, a constant severe headache, loss of vision etc. then that's the time worry. If not, then just don't worry!

I had a brain tumor worry once. I had a headache for 3 weeks flat, a mild one in the same spot all the time. Turned out to be tension and it went when I stopped worrying about it. Seriously, you're fine! :hugs:

scared24
23-02-15, 12:37
It ain't just the brain tumour worry its having a brain aneurysm or brain hemorrhage or a stroke. How do I know if I'm ok? Do I need a mri? Please help

Fishmanpa
23-02-15, 13:07
How do I know if I'm ok?

Well... Where are you posting this "fear"? You're not in the ICU are you? Ask yourself some of the same questions a doctor would ask.

Sorry to hear about your father. I'm sure that's a major part of your mindset.

Positive thoughts

scared24
23-02-15, 13:47
Yes very true. I.think all I need is a brain check and a doctor to say everything fine for me to relax. But it's so difficult to get a brain scan. Why??