PDA

View Full Version : brain anyrsm scared this is it

stars22
22-02-15, 21:35
I have had a 5 day headache it's gone now but I was fine watching TV then realised my left temple/head above my ear was very tight pulled back feeling and odd throb feeling no pain what's ever I put my finger on it to feel it's bigger than the other side and pulsing I can feel my pulse and odd big pulses 😢 I'm so scared I'm going to die of a anyrsm and nobody is going to belive me until it's too late I'm crying I'm tiered I'm fed up I have a anyrsm and I could go at anytime 😢 I feel lost hopeless and alone and I'm scared that I suffer while it pops

cattia
22-02-15, 21:49
I know someone who had a brain anyrsm and trust me, you would not be sitting there wondering whether you were having one! It's a medical emergency and the signs are very, very obvious indeed (although I won't tell you what they are!) The person I know made a full recovery. xx

Toby2000
23-02-15, 10:44
Trust me, it's not an aneurysm. You'd know. It's probably just a tension headache. I had a headache for 3 weeks straight, turned out that it was due to tension and it went when I stopped worrying about it :hugs: