PDA

View Full Version : leg Tension

becksfan86
22-02-15, 22:02
hi all, not posted for a while, but feeling very panicky today and was wondering was anyone else feeling how I do.
it feels as though the back of my legs will get cramp, there feels so much tension in them, I just can't relax, last week the same happened, I was in sheer pain to sit down and the pain was unbearable , I am scared it will go into full cramp mode, I have drank plenty of water today so am hydrated, I can't calm down 😪

mnaha
06-03-15, 05:01
Wow its a good things someone answered you , you know in case of something bad.. geez.. hope you didn't wait all this time.. Anyway .. you need to exercise and walk more, I feel like this when im not walking enough and also always good to drink enough to keep your body hydrated.. try to calm down and walking will help you relax.. good luck to you..

IrishLondon
06-03-15, 06:49
Hey there

Totally get this. I feel like my calf muscles are in constant tension. Almost so painful that I feel the muscles pulling away from the bone. Obvioudky it's not but that's what it feels like. But it's an anxiety symptom for sure and I'm sure once our bodies relax it will gradually disappear.

I'm heading to the doctors today as I think I need to go back on the meds.