PDA

View Full Version : Any tips from earning money from home?

xilvey
23-02-15, 22:00
Hi guys! I suffer really badly with OCD, anxiety and severe panic attacks on a daily basis and find it near impossible to leave my home.
I was wondering if anyone can give me any tips to starting some kind of business from home? I was thinking of buying wholesales and joblots online and sell them on eBay.. I've done all the research from everything to profit percentages to tax but I was hoping someone would have some tips or success stories? Thanks!

hanshan
24-02-15, 10:23
Starting your own business is full of anxiety sink-holes, whether it is a normal business or run from home.

I have heard of one person who got paid work as a website comment moderator (commercial - not NMP!). It may be an avenue worth exploring.

lior
28-02-15, 00:17
Blogging... with adverts. You need writing skills and a specific interest.

Etsy if you're crafty.

What skills do you have? There are lots of people that work remotely. I work remotely as a graphic designer sometimes. I also have done proof reading, article writing and video animation all from my home/cafes. It's more important to think about your skills that any old random thing you can do online. You can do anything online.

MyNameIsTerry
28-02-15, 08:20
You can do anything online.

Now, that is very true :winks::D