PDA

View Full Version : chest an upper back pain almost constant for nearly weeks, please help :(

flutterbuy
24-02-15, 13:59
hi guys so iv been having weeks of chest aches and pains some pains are shapr, some shooting pains, achey pains dull throbbing type pains stinging typ pains you name it most of the pins stay in the same place and have for weeks and some pains can happen any when in the chest, last few days iv had this pain under my right breast that seems to radiate straight through my to my right shoulder blade :( iv had the same on the left and thought it was wind but im not sure if it still could be wind on the right and could it last 3 or so days?? also another pain that is bugging me is in the centre of my chest between my boobs but right at the bottom of my chest and its a stinging type pain that hurts more when breathing in :( im terrified its either my heart, a PE or something is wrong with my aorta :( im sick of these chest and upper back pains they are terrifying me :( oh I also get spells of breathlessness and sometimes a heavy tight feeling on my chest not always with pain but sometimes with pain :( can anyone relate at all to these symptoms?? about 4 weeks ago I had a d dimer which was negative and my bloods were ok and had 2 ecgs that were ok xx

greenlady
24-02-15, 14:08
could be a hiatus hernia as this is where i had my pain only on left side..do you have heartburn?
gina

flutterbuy
24-02-15, 14:12
hey hun yes I do have heart burn its been on and off for weeks too, sometimes I just get a bad taste in my throat and other times I get the full burning type acid, whats a hiatus hernia hun :( xx

greenlady
24-02-15, 16:12
hiatus hernia is in your upper tummy..i get burning tongue with mine too