PDA

View Full Version : a wee joke

happyone
16-01-07, 08:42
A man goes into a bar where musicians hang out, with an octopus. He sits the octopus down and the animal proceeds to play a flute! Obviously this generates a lot of interest from the other punters and they gather round speaking out in amazement.
The owner says
“he can play any instrument in the whole world” he boasts. Of course the people are disbelieveing and start giving him instruments to play
Violin- no problem
Guitar- sounded like a professional
Drums- simply amazing
Harmonica- the best
Piano-music to the ears and so it went on.
UNTIL, a man came up and gave him a set of bagpipes. The octopus turned them this way and that way, squeezed, sniffed, blew and generally got in a tussle with them
“ha!” says the bagpipes owner “he can’t play them!”
The octopus turns, looks the man in the eye and says “PLAY them? I’m going to try sleeping with her when I figure out how to get her clothes off!”

happyone
x

"Today is the day before tomorrow. Tomorrow is another day." wisdom of my daughter!

manmoor
16-01-07, 09:02
Lol I heard this one before but it still makes me laugh thanks for sharing. xxx

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

groovygranny
16-01-07, 20:41
[8D][8D][8D][8D][8D]

Granny's sposed to be getting school work ready for tomorrow.........and she's not getting much done !! Too many good jokes on NMP !!

hahahahahaha! Brilliant !!

lotsa luv

GG [:P]

xx

'There are no such things as strangers; just friends we haven't made yet!'

honeybee3939
16-01-07, 20:48
Lol Happyone !!

The jokes are real good today !:D:D:D

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

matilda
16-01-07, 21:14
Hee Hee!!!!

wobily_lin
19-01-07, 05:53
VERY GUD :D[Duh!]:D:D:D:D:D:D

Take care,
Lin xxx

"Fear is dat lil darkroom, wer negatives r developed", so positive thoughts okies!!!!!