PDA

View Full Version : Teeth problems - Again

RyanM1994
25-02-15, 09:32
Hey guys,
Just a bit panicky lately, mainly due to not knowing or the 'Unknown'

Basically, a week or so back I slept funny face down, and put lots of pressure on one of my front teeth (next to a root canal'd tooth).

Ever since, I've had sensitivity when I drink cold drinks or go out in the cold. If I rest my tongue on it for a long time it starts to have the sharp sensitive feeling again like my teeth are on edge. It does not hurt to tap etc.

I've been to my dentist who did an x-ray and cannot see any infection or anything, and gave me advice that if it didn't calm down in within the next 2 weeks, then he would have to root canal it.

Now i'm worried, thinking an infection is developing, and because I know nothing about how teeth and dental issues work, I get worried of what could potentially happen. I'm allergic to both types of antibiotics, so I wouldn't be taking them. All my thoughts are that if an infection develops it will instantly spread into my blood stream and kill me. :S...

Does anyone have any knowledge or experience they can share to help me get this off my mind for a while?