PDA

View Full Version : Stroke

scared24
25-02-15, 20:00
I'm overweight and eat crap and don't do regular exercise and I smoke and drink. I find this things help me relax and curve my anxiety. Since my dad was terminal with brain tumour I do it more. I'm.worried I'll have a stroke. I'm 32 years old. Please help

Fishmanpa
25-02-15, 20:34
I'm overweight and eat crap and don't do regular exercise and I smoke and drink. I find this things help me relax and curve my anxiety. Since my dad was terminal with brain tumour I do it more. I'm.worried I'll have a stroke. I'm 32 years old. Please help

I hope you see the irony in this post?

The simple answer is to address the obvious detrimental behaviors and seek proper help with your anxiety.

Positive and common sense thoughts

scared24
25-02-15, 22:43
What do I do? -

---------- Post added at 22:43 ---------- Previous post was at 21:09 ----------

Please help

venusbluejeans
25-02-15, 23:14
I think Fishmanpa meant, you have to address your life style issues...... stop drinking, smoking and exercise more and you will cut down your risk of serious illnesses.

and also get help with your anxiety about your health which is more than likely caused by your dads unfortunate diagnosis

good luck

Fishmanpa
25-02-15, 23:34
I think Fishmanpa meant, you have to address your life style issues...... stop drinking, smoking and exercise more and you will cut down your risk of serious illnesses.

and also get help with your anxiety about your health which is more than likely caused by your dads unfortunate diagnosis

good luck

Exactly.... It's akin to the old joke...

Patient: Doc, it hurts when I do ________

Doc: Don't do that!

Positive thoughts

scared24
25-02-15, 23:42
Ok thank. Good advice. I overslept. I'm worried