PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculously dry mouth!

DaisyP
25-02-15, 20:25
I know dry mouth is a big anxiety symptom but my mouth feels so dry that it's making me feel like I can't speak :-( Does anyone get this?

I worry its sjrogens syndrome because I also have dry eyes!

izzybizzy
25-02-15, 20:47
Are you keeping yourself hydrated? That could be a biggy especially if you are anxious as well, also your eyes could be dry if you have been rubbing them, or if they are irritated.

Do you suffer from any allergies?

Hope you feel better soon :) x

DaisyP
25-02-15, 21:02
Drinking all the time because of the dry mouth feeling. I've just googled it and it's an awful disease. I'm worried now :-( don't think I have any allergies x

Serenity1990
26-02-15, 09:08
The dry mouth is one of my more classic anxiety symptoms that I only get about once a month. Typically I'll be just dozing off, and I'll wake up suddenly with palps and hyperventilating. It used to scare me but now I just know it's boring old anxiety, so I deep breathe for thirty seconds until it goes away, then I feel spaced out and have the most incredibly dry mouth for ages.

DaisyP
26-02-15, 10:26
Hi Serenity, How are you doing?

Mine comes and goes but i've convinced myself it's Sjogrens disease because i also have dry eyes and have done for about a year on and off. I have just purchased some fish oil supplements to try and help the eyes. I feel like i need to keep drinking water and i get a burning tongue, is that how yours feels?

kdf
26-02-15, 10:39
i get exactly the same daisy ,and also a funny taste .my dr assures me its all down to good old anxiety

DaisyP
26-02-15, 11:00
Hi KDF, oh really? Does it taste a bit metallic like? Do you get dry eyes too?