PDA

View Full Version : ladys probs

leanne1980
16-01-07, 11:39
hi guys

just wondering if any of u have had this?? i came on last sunday, finished id say on thursday, but since have had brown discharge, im getting worried as i feel as i have slight period pains aswell on and off, but i dunno if it is that or my ibs, why am i soo worried about this?? its getting me down

leanne x

i just wanna feel normal

weepinky
16-01-07, 12:02
Hi Leanne hun

I shouldnt worry to much about this, discharge sometimes has a funny colour especially when it's near the beginning or end of your period. If it has a strong smell too then it could be some kind of infection and you should pay a visit to your local family planning clinic but I would imagine it's just very normal.

Love Pinky

yorkylover
16-01-07, 13:36
Hi Leanne I get the same thing,sort of period pain but slightly duller,and I get the brownish discharge for a few days.

Ellen XX

groovygranny
16-01-07, 20:36
Hi leanne!

I'd certainly take the advice given, and go and see your doc - just to put your mind at rest.

I get this very occasionally, but then I'm an awful lot older than you dear so I expect 'weird and not so wonderful' things to happen to me ! But I do recall having had something very similar when I was in my late twenties. Remember the doc saying it could either be hormones or a water infection or even thrush (although this is primarily white in colour), but can't remember exactly what it was!

Sorry I can't be of more help to you, but go to the docs just to ease your mind ok?

lotsa luv to you

GG

xx
[:P]

'There are no such things as strangers; just friends we haven't made yet!'

Hexia
16-01-07, 20:51
I always get brown discharge for a few days at the end of my period. I think it's just that the blood doesn't flow as freely as it does during the first days, so it gets "old and brown".
I am sure it's nothing to worry about, but if you need to for peace of mind, do go see your doctor.

"You can't yell loud enough to make me shut up."

matilda
16-01-07, 21:10
I get the brownish discharge too, i am sure its just old blood travelling down!! I also get period pain for ages too!!!