PDA

View Full Version : symtoms all day everyday

stars22
26-02-15, 10:05
Does anybody else get symtoms all day ?😯 it's been over a year of either breathing problems (daily)
chest pains
arm pains
finger pains
belly aches
headaches funny sensations in skin funny feeling while breathing not been able to yawn , dizzyness fatigue nearly passing out .
Panic attacks (not as bad or as much as they used to be )
Been ill like cold flu virus ect near every week !
Muscle spasms
Not been able to swollow
Tight throat
Weakness ect ect the list could go on and on
There's no break and if they is it's for like a second until I realise I feel ok and another symtoms pops up

Is anybody else as bad a s this I user to set myself to one "hypercondriac illness lol" bit now I seem to have about 12 diseases and heart attacks ect each day I have tried cbt and meds what now just live "ill" until I'm actually ill ??

MyNameIsTerry
26-02-15, 11:17
I don't know how HA feels, so hopefully some of the other guys on here will be able to answer on that but I do have GAD and that can be all day no stop. Is it possible your anxiety has changed to a comorbid form? Loads of us have more than one form, its very common.

I understand what you mean about having a brief good moment and then realise it, worrying what it means and then the anxiety kicking back in. I've heard this plenty of times. You will find this is because after a certain amount of time having an anxiety disorder, it starts to become the how you should feel and when you start to recover you find yourself questioning these good moments, rather than embracing them which takes time to learn, and you just bring your anxiety back on yourself by starting up the worrying thought processes.

honeyp1e
26-02-15, 17:21
Past 6days ive had

Tight knot in belly
Tight throat
Headache
So anxious